Stewart School Mission Statement

Stewart School is a nurturing, safe and positive community that respects and values all individuals and inspires lifelong learning.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Week of September 21st...

I can not believe we are almost to October!  I told the kids today time flies when you are having fun.  :)  Some didn't agree.  We are very busy during the day!  If your child comes home crabby and exhausted, it is with good reason!  Or maybe that is just me!?  We move, move, move, work, work, work through our day.  We don't really have much down time.  This is a great group of kids and I'm super impressed with them and how our year has begun.  I had a science training last Thursday and attending a field trip with my boys this Thursday and both subs said the class was excellent.  So both Friday's began with EVERYONE on good choices!  So happy to hear they were responsible and respectful when I was gone!

1:10 dismissal on Wednesday!

We had an awesome drum assembly on Thursday!  I'm sure you probably heard all about it.  A huge thank you to the Music Boosters and Stewart Boosters for their support!  The kids told me all about it this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment